cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving to plusnet

ern

moving to plusnet

I am thinking of moving to Plusnet when this years contract with Madasafish is up because I am fed up having to remember to contact them to get a new year deal. The cost between Madasafish and Plustnet is so large.
  I was using Waitrose pay as you go years ago. When I subscribed to Madasafish broadband I carried on using my Waitrose email account.This worked fine with web mail and using outlook express/live mail.
Questions. 1. If I transfer to Plusnet will I be able to use my Waitrose e mail address. 2. Do I need a mac.from Madasafish.
3. Will the tranfer go though that I won't have to go on to Madasafish's expensive tariff. (£17.75) for a month
3 REPLIES 3
Mand
Grafter

Re: moving to plusnet

Hi there,
If you give the CSC guys a call they can arrange a switch for you (it will take 48 hours max for us to make the necessary changes our side, and you don't need a MAC).
Your Waitrose services would be unaffected.
reserved
Grafter

Quote from: ern
1. If I transfer to Plusnet will I be able to use my Waitrose e mail address.

I switched from Waitrose to Greenbee to Plusnet and have kept my Waitrose email address as my main one throughout  Wink
I went from Waitrose to Greenbee to get combined phone/broadband and then to PN to save a packet  Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi reserved,
Glad that worked out well for you in the end. With Greenbee/Waitrose being part of the Plusnet family we can always facilitate moves between brands if needs be.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team