cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly discount withdrawn no reason given. Cannot get through by phone. Waiting ages to chat online

FIXED
wendyk
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

monthly discount withdrawn no reason given. Cannot get through by phone. Waiting ages to chat online

Discount withdrawn
5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: monthly discount withdrawn no reason given. Cannot get through by phone. Waiting ages to chat on

Could it be that you have come to the end of the discounted period?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: monthly discount withdrawn no reason given. Cannot get through by phone. Waiting ages to chat on

Fix

Hi @wendyk

You've probably come to the end of your discount period and so the bill has reverted to full price. I'd like to make sure this is the case though so I'd be grateful if you could PM me your username and I'll let you know what's happened.

Thank you

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
wendyk
Dabbler

After first wait of 50 minutes, I tried again and was eventually connected via chat line to agent [CSA Removed].
It took 35 minutes to confirm that although the £4.99 monthly discount is still active, another £5 discount has now been withdrawn.
[CSA Removed] sorted this out for me, but the chat screen does not respond properly and I had to keep repeating my questions.
I think I should have received an email notifying me of the reason for the increase in my monthly payment.
It is now impossible to get througj by telephone and one can no longer raise a support question.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Thanks for your patience whilst I dealt with this.

Hopefully this should all be fixed going forward but if you need anything just let us know.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
wendyk
Dabbler

Great service; thanks again Jono.