cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missed payment

reece251
Grafter

missed payment

I missed a payment on the 9th of this month and I have tried to reinstate the direct debit today. Has my Internet service been cut of or can I still use it
3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: missed payment

I don't think your account should be restricted (yet) but when you connect to the internet you will be directed to a Plusnet page giving instructions for paying (see Billing Guide here).
Bearing in mind time-scales I think you need to pay the subscription using a credit/debit card. Unfortunately this will attract a £1.50 card payment charge. Rather than paying online you could ring Customer Services to make the payment but it will be via card in either case.
David
NorthPole
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

Apologies for slightly hijacking the thread, but how soon after the monthly billing date is a DD payment taken by Plusnet?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Quote from: reece251
I missed a payment on the 9th of this month and I have tried to reinstate the direct debit today. Has my Internet service been cut of or can I still use it

Your payment is in process via DD, your internet will remain connected although you will be directed to the payment page once a day until your payment has cleared.
Quote from: NorthPole
Apologies for slightly hijacking the thread, but how soon after the monthly billing date is a DD payment taken by Plusnet?

This is usually 3-5 days.