cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

madasafish end of contract

ern

madasafish end of contract

Some one help.
I raised a ticket am.on the 01/02/ 2011 regarding coming to the end of the end of my twelve month contract. Will my monthy payment go up to
the silly price of seventeen pounds+ as the last two years then having to contact the team to get a better price.
I have had no reply to my ticket  as of  09.03am  05/02/2011.
Ticket No. 39430048.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: madasafish end of contract

Hi ern,
I've just checked this, to clarify the cost of your account is due to revert to £17.61. You may want to consider switching to a Plusnet package if wanting to make a saving. I can help with that if you decide to do so.
Take a look at what's on offer here and let me know if you're interested: http://www.plus.net/?home=hometop

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ern

Hi Adam,
Sorry about the delay. Been ill. I am interested in transferring to PN. from Madasafish if it means that I don't have to go though the stupid rigmarole of fining out when my cost goes up from five pounds to eighteen pounds.every year.
What do I have to do. to transfer.
Thanks
Ernie Moore
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi ern,
The first thing is to sign up a new Plusnet account. Once that's been signed up (can be done via www.plus.net) come back to me on here and I'll arrange the switch over.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ern

Hi Adam,
Re. moving to PlusNet from Madasafish. I have decided that I am going to move. When I asked some questions about moving I got conflicting answers.
Do I have to sign a new one year contract. Do I need a MAC.
Ernie Moore
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi ern,
it would be worth signing up the plusnet account, then raise a ticket on the MAAF account stating the new account username you have signed up and what you wnat to do, and then raise a ticket on your new account saying you want to migrate the service stating your MAAF username.
Jojo Smiley
ern

Thanks for quick reply. I  have contacted the team and they are transferring me. Would you confirm that I will be able to use the Waitrose Email addresses
I have used from the pay as you go B/B many years ago.This is a crictical  detail  for me
Ernie Moore