cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving without charges?

scotslass86
Grafter

leaving without charges?

wasnt sure where to post this but i will have been with plusnet for a year next month and not sure if i want to stay and im wondering wether thats my contract up and i can stay or leave when i wish without charges as it worked at my old providers or if i dont leave on the end date i'll be tied into another year? thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: leaving without charges?

No there isn't a rolling contract - 10 days notice is all you need and there wouldn't be any charge but that is only if you move to another provider usually by using a MAC.
If you just cancel there is a cancellation charge to effectively disconnect the service
scotslass86
Grafter

thank you, i would be going to another provider so would be going with mac code, thanks you Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

FYI if you were to request cancellation now deferred fees for the setup fee and hardware would apply (£65 in total) however those deferred contracts are due to expire on 12/07/11 so they'll be nullified after that.
Do speak to our customer options team and let us know why you want to cancel though.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team