cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving plusnet

pepsi

leaving plusnet

hi,

we are moving form plusnet to BT on 25th March but had letter saying sorry that we are moving our phone service. We are also moving our broadband as well, but still not had a bill.

Just want to make sure every thing is sorted with bill as we have not had a bill in months? Have they got us down for phone and broadband moving?

What is our final bill?

trying to phone just on hold.

Anyone else having problems leaving

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: leaving plusnet

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts / Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@pepsi wrote:

Anyone else having problems leaving

thanks

I hope not... I`m leaving next week.... after twelve and a half years...  Shocked

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@pepsi  The wonderful PlusNet billing system should produce a final bill 21 days after you leave, by which time you may have been charged for another months service so in many cases you will be due a refund. Hope they sort it out for you.😀

idonno
Champion
Fixes: 6

And if you cancel the DD after you've paid the final bill, you'll probably get another email saying you've cancelled the DD and to set up another!!! 🤔 🤔 Yeah, sure, like heck. A final bill is a final bill.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

I'm no longer with PN so a bit out of touch with the rules but I'm sure I've read on this forum that it's no longer possible to have just broadband with PN; it therefore follows that any migration will have to be for both broadband and phone.