cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keep getting threatening emails

greenbrucelee
Grafter

keep getting threatening emails

I left plusnet 2 months ago and keep getting threatening emails about a bill i dont owe. I know i dont owe it because the previous month I had a refund from plusnet for taking a bill i didn't owe. I have spoken to customer support and this has been confirmed but I am still receiving emails about owing money. Please help

7 REPLIES 7
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: keep getting threatening emails

Hello @greenbrucelee 

I am sincerely sorry to hear that your account has taken a long period of time to close down successfully, I have viewed your account in full this morning and corrected this moving forward.

I have sent you a detailed email response, you can also view my reply on your members portal here is the link:- Click Here

Should you require any further information, feel free to ask.

robgilliam

This is happening to me too.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @robgilliam,

Thanks for commenting with your experience and I apologise for the confusion.

I have had a look through your account and as this is account specific I have responded via a ticket on your account. You can view the details on the link below. I have also sent details to the email address registered to your account.

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=182226821

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch.

robgilliam

Hi, Warwick,

I don't know why I'm surprised, but your attempts to get this sorted have not been successful and I got yet another threatening email plus a text today, claiming I still owe Plusnet money.

I rang the payment line and after I tried to explain the situation to the member of staff who either could not understand plain English or refused to believe that your billing system is a pile of [-Censored-] (despite the mountains of evidence on these forums), I was told I was being transferred to customer services. After 20 minutes on hold waiting for someone to pick up, I had to go back to work, so hung I up.

It appears that nobody representing "the usual channels" can or will actually resolve this situation so, in order to avoid me suing Plusnet for harassment, distress, and defamation I now need you to provide me with the direct contact details of both the CEO (Andy Baker) and the name and details for the new COO (as the email I got today went out over the name of your former COO, David Leather, who left the job about two months ago, according to his LinkedIn profile).

Please respond immediately.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @robgilliam,

Thanks for getting back in touch and apologies that this is still ongoing. I have updated your ticket accordingly, you can view it here.

Auldjoan1

And me!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Auldjoan1, 

I'd like to have a look into this but I'm struggling to trace your account. Could you send me a private message with your username please? It would be worth dropping another reply to this thread once you've done that, thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team