cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just signed up lrs messed up

ginisdad
Dabbler

just signed up lrs messed up

hi have ordered fibre unlimited + any time calls but missed the lrs option tried going back but wouldn't let me but to proceed further had to add debit details and pay first month again so not sure if paid twice or not and really want to pay lrs  could someone have a look please
4 REPLIES 4
ginisdad
Dabbler

Re: just signed up lrs messed up

ok bank taken 1 payment so that's good can the line rental saver be applied /paid for now or how long do I have to wait before it is or cant it happen now? thanks for any replies
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, does the following link work alright? http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/line-rental-saver/
If so, that should let you sign up. If for some reason it doesn't though please give our support team a call and they'll be able to arrange it for you Smiley Hope that helps.
ginisdad
Dabbler

hi thanks for replying but sorry that link doesn't work for me because my line isn't connected yet 23rd December [fingers crossed]  I missed the option when signing up and need to know if it can be applied paid for and direct debit adjusted before it goes live, do you have to pay lrs at the start of contract or can it be paid 1 month later?
                                    thanks
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, I think if you didn't order it when you signed up you need to wait until the service is active, so your first month will have to be at the monthly price I'm afraid.