cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect billing now for 5 months- gone on for as long as, and as clear as, Brexit

RHCollie

incorrect billing now for 5 months- gone on for as long as, and as clear as, Brexit

I changed over to unlimited broadband and after  months of hiccups was swapped over. However in all that time my bill has been wrong. I hav e been told -after resorting to facebook after chat was down and no one answered the calls- that this was an issued with a new billing system with no ETA for it to be resolved. This is unacceptable. The customer has a contract with plusnet. I don't have a contract with your billing supplier. Meantime I am being charged extra. You have little leverage weith your supplier as PlusNet are suffering no loss at all- infact there is a positive gain on their part. Its mind boggling that your stance is that its with your billing supplier and you can do nothing. Actually what you can do is refud those of us eho have been overcharged and take the matter up with your supplier yourself. What will happen now- inflatefd tax year end accounts and then an extra ordinary provision for reimbursing those who have been over charged. How on earth can this be acceptable.

I am writing to ask that you

1. refund the overpayments

2.advise when the fault is expected to be resolved

3 REPLIES 3
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: incorrect billing now for 5 months- gone on for as long as, and as clear as, Brexit

Hi @RHCollie

I'm really sorry to read about your billing issues and I have reopened your billing complaint here

Personal ownership has been taken regarding this complaint and I have responded to your queries in the ticket also.

Kind Regards

Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: incorrect billing now for 5 months- gone on for as long as, and as clear as, Brexit

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Anon
Pro

You could be paying over for a long time unless you take the action into your own hands.

If they don''t sort it out quickly then ask for a deadlock letter and let the Ombudsman Services sort it out. Oh and it might be worth taking this up with BACS when mistakes in DD's are made to avoid reclaiming through yout bank BACS expect Pnet to refund promptly https://www.directdebit.co.uk/Resources/Pages/ContactUs.aspx

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.