Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect bill for new contract.

Kpfran
Grafter

incorrect bill for new contract.

Hi,

i was wondering if one of the advisers could help with a billing problem.

My 18 month unlimited contract expired on the 6th of March.I agreed to a new 12 contract via online chat on the 9th of February which was for 12 months Unlimited Fibre Broadband and line rental costing a total of £27.99 a month for 12 months.This was £9 per month for Unlimited broadband and £18.99 line rental,all agreed via question 187322812 and a confirmation email sent as well as the online transcript for the agreed new contract price.

I have just received the first monthly bill for the new contract( March 6th - April 6th) totalling £39.98. £20.99 for the broadband and £18.99 for the line rental.

Could you please look into this for me and update my new contract with the  billing team so that i might get a refund for the overcharge of £11.99 on the first months bill.Thank you for your help with this matter.

5 REPLIES 5
davec940
Dabbler

Re: incorrect bill for new contract.

Hello,

I am in the same position as the above user. Agreed new pricing to renew for for 12 months and received confirmation email.

Just seen latest bill and no discount has been applied. Please can you look into this and i ensure I am billed the agreed amount.

Thank You

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Kpfran

I am deeply sorry to hear you were billed incorrectly on your latest invoice.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.

Kpfran
Grafter

Thank you for your help.

tvvchas2

I have exactly the same problem.  New Contract Details in Question  188188892. Have not been implemented. Recieved a Bill for 29.98.

C A Leadley Majorenterprises

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @tvvchas2,

I'm sorry that you've been incorrectly billed and for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I've had a look into this now. My response contains account specific information so I've added this as a ticket on your account which you can view here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team