cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect address and advice frustration

chrisedonart
Hooked

incorrect address and advice frustration

So my friends, I filled in all my details and was ready to submit my account details when I noticed the address was incorrect - basically the system is placing my neighbours address in front of mine. So to the chat line I went and a lovely lady advised after some frustration with the system that I needed to contact the sales team. And so this morning I did so, after some frustration at their end her advice 'again very polite' was to submit to sign up and then contact the Order Team by using the phone as now a member and following the promts. The Order Team I was assured would be able to correct the address anomoly as I was now a new member. However, no matter what selection I made I cannot find the Order Team and although I have tried contacting the Moving Address team 'with a hope they may be able to help' I have been cut off twice - So now I am a little frustrated with the whole process - does anyone at all have any good advice in resolving this issue - as a new member I am already well and truly frustrated with what should be a simple process 'Help Please'

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: incorrect address and advice frustration

Hi there and thanks a lot for signing up with us. 

I'm really sorry about the difficulties getting support with this, it's really disappointing to see that.

I've just checked your account and can see a colleague called Matthew has taken the right course of action to update the address and re-place the orders using the right details. 

I'm going to personally keep an eye on the order for you to make sure there's no further hiccups so I'll get back to you with an update next week if that's OK. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
chrisedonart
Hooked

Re: incorrect address and advice frustration

It has been many weeks and I apologise for that, but I have tried to resolve many issues.

So where am I at now : )

My address is correct on my file - but I am still confused, the bills I am receiving still addressed as the Self Realization Centre next door and I am being billed 46.03p instead of the £26 '18 months contract' I signed up for ????? can someone please explain.

Kind Regards Chris