cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incompetent Customer Service

unimpressed1

incompetent Customer Service

I called Customer Service to query my billing. I was told it would be reduced and accepted the new contract. 

I am now in the situation that I have spent 12 hours on the phone, spoken to 10 Customer Service people, had my phone and broadband (twice) cut off for 3 days, told I hadn't got an account, then told I had two, have now been charged twice for the amount of £32.99 and I am now being told that they cant see two payments at the old amount even though my bank statement shows this. Every person I speak to apologises and says that this shouldn't have happened but each time things get worse, in spite of promising that this time it is sorted. 

If this is award winning Customer Service then I would hate to experience poor service. shockingly [-Censored-] service.

I now want PlusNet to contact me (12 hours waiting is enough) and to sort out this ludicrous mess they have created and if not then this will be going to The Sun, Rip Off Britain and everyone else I can tell. 

You most certainly have not done me proud! Totally furious is closer!!!Angry

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: incompetent Customer Service

Hi @unimpressed1,

I'm very sorry that you have been double charged and for the inconvenience that this has caused you. It's not showing the double payment on your billing history but I can see that the outstanding balance on your account is -£32.99 which shows that you have overpaid by £32.99. I'm sorry that the advisor that you spoke to didn't spot this and I'll pass on feedback regarding your experience here.

I've asked our billing team to refund you the £32.99 and you should receive this refund within the next 5-10 working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team