Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inadvertantly deleted email confirmation of current contract

FIXED
moansalot
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

inadvertantly deleted email confirmation of current contract

Hi  - My current  contract was agreed on 22/1/2019  - unfortunately  I have somehow managed to delete emails to my plusnet email account so I can't review my current contact - thought I would have the contract details available in my account but can't locate anything relevant.

As my contract is due to expire late July  i'd like to be able to compare present and proposed contract renewal details / info

Can someone at Plusnet access my current contract email  confirmation and email a copy of it to me - many thanks in advance   -  if a plusnet staff member can respond I'll respond with my Account Name

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
moansalot
Rising Star

Re: inadvertantly deleted email confirmation of current contract

BUMP

Guess iI'll wait patiently  I'm trying to locate what I was told my Min d/l would be when I last renewed my contract  - but in meantime  can I suggest that as a matter of principle Contract doc's email etc be made available to Members via there My Account

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@moansalot 

Have you looked at closed tickets to see it there's anything there?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

moansalot
Rising Star

Fix

@Baldrik1

Thanks - I had looked in closed tickets initally - but nothing was showing

Went back into old tickets section and have now found what was looking for ie my renewal contract - more specifically the minimum speed that was guaranteed ie 53.5mb d/l

This seems to ( is) higher than the speed guarantee currently showing in my account  44.5 mb - so more hassle expected