cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find out what my bill will be on 17th april???

jo05oct76

how to find out what my bill will be on 17th april???

hi ive been trying to view my bill online so i know how much to keep in bank for direct debit??i go onto phone control panal and its saying no phone services??ive got broadband and phone line with plusnet which i started last month? can some1 tell me how to view my bill cheers  jo x
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: how to find out what my bill will be on 17th april???

Hi there,
Your home phone isn't showing as we need to add the details in there. I'm working on this now and it should be on shortly, sorry this didn't happen when your account was activated.
jo05oct76

thanks can u let me know when sorted so can see my bill cheers jo x
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It should be sorted now, please let me know if it's not - you may need to log out and in of the portal for the change to take effect.
jo05oct76

thank u yes sorted  dont i get an email or summit on how much coming outta bank or do i just need 2 add phone and internet 2gether myself  cheers jo x
jo05oct76

hi again just checked my phone bill and ive been charged on a couple of occasions to landlines and 0845 numbers when im on anytime calls could u check please also i cant c if 25% of mobiles come off or do u just do it at cheaper rate calls???just checked it says my mobile calls charge at 25% off should be 9.3 per min.daytime and 5. summit in evening my charges to uk mobiles on my bill for 1min is 0.16 in evening and 0.19 in day???? cheers jo x
pierre_pierre
Grafter

can you please translate that into some semblance of english please