cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how much is my bill?

heidis69

how much is my bill?

i am emailed every month being told that my bill will be taken from the card details i have provided - not a problem. next line says please make sure funds are available - wouldnt be a problem if only i knew how much is needed as it changes every month.  anyone know where i can find this PRIOR to my bill being charged please xx
3 REPLIES 3
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: how much is my bill?

The links below will require you to log in.
Your list of invoices appears here, but I'm not sure exactly when they are added to the list - I would expect on the issue date (about 5 days before payment is taken).
However, broadband charges are "fixed", unless you are still on a capped package and pay for excess data (check my usage will allow you to keep track with that), and your current phone charges (if you have PN phone) are listed in the itemised bill tab of the phone control panel. You will, of course, have to add the various amounts to get the total invoice cost Roll_eyes
phil
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
nadger
Rising Star

My invoice dated today ( 18/10/14) is already visible with amount due
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Any reason why you've opted for the £1.50 surcharge to pay by card?
If you pay by Direct Debit you not only avoid the charge, but on your billing date you will be the notified the amount to be taken from your account a few days later and be able to see the final invoice.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)