cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how is a monthly bill worked out???

amylou

how is a monthly bill worked out???

the reason why i ask this is because my broadband billing date runs from sept 13  to nov 5th and in my calculations int is 53 days in toal
lets work it out
september has 30 days so -13 leaves 17
october has 31 days so add that to the 17 that makes 48
now add the 5 days into november so 48 + 5 = 53 days
now i am also an open and honest person and i dont wish to recieve hateful spam but plusnet staff needs training in the equality act 2010
the reson i mention this is due to me being a transgender male to female and has been prescribed estradiol valerate which is a hrt drug and have been addressed as sir constantly i find this both offensive and unacceptable
feel free to list your experiences with plus net
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: how is a monthly bill worked out???

Hi Amylou,
Sorry about the problems you've been having with your usage not resetting correctly and especially with support addressing you incorrectly.
The usage not resetting is something I've seen on 1 or 2 other accounts, however it's not easy to reset outside of your usual billing date. I'm going to update the ticket on your account shortly with a suggestion on how to resolve this for you.
*edit* I'm speaking with one of the people you spoke to in order to find out how they are getting on with the reset. I'll post back when they get back to me.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: how is a monthly bill worked out???

I can see that you spoke with someone earlier today and she's left a detailed breakdown of the issues on a ticket and is arranging for the remaining problems to be picked up.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.