cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i check next bill

maggie53
Dabbler

how can i check next bill

I have just joined Plusnet from Madasafish.So far very happy.However i have already made a few changes with the phone and the usage allowance.So really not sure what is to be paid and when.Is there a way of looking on the website to find out exactly the dates and amounts.?
I have paid a year up front for rental and the initial broadband monthly cost. by credit card.However the direct debits were set up previously for normal line rental and normal value usage.
Not vital i find out but would be useful!
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: how can i check next bill

The only bit that would change is phone charges unless you have gone over your usage limit and they can be found here https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_itemised_billing&view_bill_date=
maggie53
Dabbler

Thanks for that.It shows my bill to be the normal £12.99 for line rental but i have just paid a year up front.One advisor told me it would therefore start from next month but a lady in accounts said it applied immediately and i would not have to pay at all.Oh well,wait and see i suppose.At least when you ring up everyone is helpful(although that is 2 conflicting pieces of advice now!)
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi maggie53,
You paid the line rental saver the day after your monthly invoice was generated, so it will take effect from next month.
Jojo Smiley
maggie53
Dabbler

Thank you Jo Jo.I thought that would most likely be the case.So,i will pay the £12.99 plus the broadband charge,then after that just the broadband? unusual to pay line rental in arrears and not up front! I presume that is because obviously any chargeable  phone calls would also be in arrears ?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Quote from: maggie53
So,i will pay the £12.99 plus the broadband charge,then after that just the broadband?

Yep Smiley
Quote from: maggie53
unusual to pay line rental in arrears and not up front! I presume that is because obviously any chargeable  phone calls would also be in arrears ?

Likewise, yep - that's exactly why Smiley
maggie53
Dabbler

That's what i like,a nice clear concise answer,with no waffle!! Grin