cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

house move/line rental saver

markskidmore

house move/line rental saver

I recently put in for a home move and had nothing but hassle and aggro from the word go, the only reason I've stayed with the company was that i paid the line rental yearly saver which runs till sept2016 and i didn't want to loose out on that, but I've had NO broadband since December 17th 2015 and I'm still waiting although i am told an engineer will be connecting my phone line on Tuesday and then a further 4day wait till broadband is switched on, is it just unfortunate that I've lost out on a couple of months of Line rental which I've paid for in advance but haven't been able to use due to no broadband or do i get them back in the form of a refund..?
4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: house move/line rental saver

Sorry to hear you've been having problems with the house move.
When the house move is complete, you should get a refund for the time the service hasn't been active, including the line rental.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
markskidmore

That sounds like it could be promising, which department should i try and get hold of to discuss a line saver refund.?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

To be honest you shouldn't need to get hold of us to discuss a refund.
When our provisioning team close off the house move, they should be issuing the refund at that point, however if this doesn't happen, you can give our provisioning team a call or just flag it up on the forums and we'll look in to that for you Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
markskidmore

Thank you.