cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good service??? where!!!!!!!!!!!1

bazza2
Hooked

good service??? where!!!!!!!!!!!1

Im writing this as my husband had accident at work and smashed his elbow but the service is in his name....We are constantly not only getting restrictions every month but on a daily basis, all hours of night and day, we have calls looking for a plumbing company who had our number.Apparently this company has gone bust and owes loads money and the calls are getting very distressing, especially as im disabled and our son is autistic.Now my husband has had major surgery on his elbow, pins , and metal as it was totally smashed, i cant really take much more,,,,,,plusnet has been made aware of these calls but still getting them, Cant block numbers as its diff num constantly or withheld.Yes i could change num but with all different hospital app for my son and myself, plus schools, etc it will take forever to change, plus this is NOT our problem to fix, Plusnet has known for months, sent us link to put stop to it , to no availAlso when you save our number on i phones etc it saves as this company!Now constantly have a restricted service which upsets my son, When u try to ring customer services they wont talk to me, but my husband only just came home.i understand if bill is late, yes services should be restricted ,like no out going calls or something.but due to stress these distressing calls im receiving n my husband not well,,,customer service will not discuss account with me,,, plz tell me what am i sposed to do?A deposit was paid before our service was connected,,and not missed any payments before! i feel very badly and unfairly treated,,plus this service has made me feel unsafe in my home due to calls esp in the night

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Font edited to make the post more readable.
5 REPLIES 5
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: good service??? where!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hello @bazza2,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

I'm sincerely sorry to read about your recent experience with our service and I apologise for the frustration caused.

I'm unable to find your account details, could you drop me a PM with your account username or the full address with postcode where you receive services? Once we have this information we'll be able to better advise and help resolve this situation.

Once you have PM'd me those details please post another message on here so I can pick it up.

Thanks.

bazza2
Hooked

i phoned plusnet and explained also told them im having calls all hours of day n night which are threatening,,, yes my eldest returned these calls to explain that we are not a company called d and g plumbing and not mr gilesby

i personally think as a company this phone num should never have been gave out to a family home,, especially cos content!

also we made arrangements that my bill be paid  when my num has been changed,,,,n i wanted a discount due to calls

This is a very stressfull time for us as a family... especially as our youngest has just been rushed to medway hospital with quincy.... u can check,,, she on penquin ward,, and really unwell,,, i can also send proof this too

your customer service manager was very rude and not sypathetic at all,,, very rude! i cant take much more now 

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @bazza2, thanks for getting back to us. I've looked into your account and raised a ticket on there regarding options that may help with the received calls but also steps we are happy to take to hopefully help you resolve the issues you're having with these calls.
The ticket I've raised can be seen here and please feel free to let us know on here once you've replied to the ticket.

Given the difficulties you've had when trying to discuss the account, I'd recommend when you and your husband are next available to give us a call whilst he's there so he can confirm that you can be added on the account as an authorised user. This will allow you to call and discuss the account in future.

bazza2
Hooked

relied by pm

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back in touch @bazza2,

I'm afraid I'm unable to see your most recent PM. Would you be able to forward this message through to myself via PM or alternatively post the response via the support ticket here

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team