Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting overcharged on my bill...

hexa
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

getting overcharged on my bill...

posting this here as i cant find anyway to open a support ticket except by phone and i'm not wasting my time calling you.

re: Question reference number: 163589266

Good Afternoon.

I hope this email finds you well. I attempted to call you today in relation to a complaint you have raised with us. Sorry I was unable to reach you.

Firstly I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention and offer my sincere apologies for the recent poor customer service experience you have encountered.

I understand how disheartening it can be when things go wrong or do not go as planned. Discounts do change from time to time and I do apologies you have been told the discount you were offered in November is no longer available.
We do consider you as a loyal customer and we, I would hate to see you leave us.

You currently have our Line rental saver and I can see you have recently paid for a further 12 months so as a good will gesture as a resolution to your complaint I would like to offer you a further discount on your broadband to bring your broadband monthly subscription cost down to 1.00GBP per month

Please reply at your earliest convenience and if you find this offer suitable we can have this added for you.

Once again I am sorry I was not able to reach you on the telephone

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

I am still getting billed for £1.99 instead of the £1 you agreed. can you fix this please.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: getting overcharged on my bill...

Hello @hexa

I am really sorry to hear this and I have looked into this for you. I have sent you a response via your account here. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team