cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first billed incorrectly and now refund not recieved!!!

rkaur
Grafter

first billed incorrectly and now refund not recieved!!!

Few months ago agreed with plusnet a new contract.

since then i have to call in every month because i am being overcharged because the discount is not being applied to my bills. Happened in September called in and was given a £10.50 refund. on the phone stated that my bill next month would be sorted and discount would be added. however again i was overcharged for October bill, phoned in for refund (not received it) and reassured next bills month would be sorted...Been over charged again for November. Why is the discount not being added?Huh

Also i have not received a refund for my october bill my billing period is the 19th of each month. They said that my refund for that month was processed on the 2nd november and it takes 5-7 days. it is now 21st november.

Not happy! 

5 REPLIES 5
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: first billed incorrectly and now refund not recieved!!!

@rkaur

You might be better off with an official complaint as the phone calls don't seem to be working. You shouldn't need to phone every month to try and get a correct bill.

The official complaints procedure is here https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

Also please consider informing OFCOM as this issue needs to be raised at the highest levels. The Billing complaints form can be found at https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/how-to-report-a-complaint/billing

While OFCOM will not help any individual, it will use all evidence submitted in future investigations.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @rkaur 

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. 

I can see from this ticket you spoke to an agent subsequent to this post who has rectified this issue for you 

@SpendLessTime - whilst customers has the right to escalate their complaints to the relevant governing bodies, we do require 56 days to offer a resolution to the issue once this has been raised through our Complaints process. Contacting the governing bodies prior to this can, at times, cause more issues and ultimately take longer for us to rectify. 

Thanks, 

MoR

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@MasterOfReality

Really, a complaint to OFCOM who WILL NOT HELP ANY INDIVIDUAL (it says so on their website when you go to the link I provided) will some how stop Plusnet solving a customer's complaint which has been raised by the Plusnet Official Complaints Procedure?

How pray tell?

The reason to inform OFCOM is only for the Regulator to log incidences which OFCOM clearly states will not be used to help any given individual but used to ensure that the ISP does not fail to meet its requirements under the General Conditions Of Entitlement.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
rkaur
Grafter

I have yes but this is not the first time ive received a ticket saying it has been rectified. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @rkaur

I've checked your account and I can see your discounts have been re-added in the correct way, so moving forward I'd expect you to be billed correctly but obviously please let us know if you do have any further issues, so we can investigate further.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet