cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final bill

scotslass86
Grafter

final bill

hi just officially moved over to talk talk on Monday, plusnet accounts now closed just wondered when i will get my final bill just so i know what i owe and can plan for it, or if any plusnet advisors are around if someone could tell me what my account balance stands at so i know thank you
18 REPLIES 18
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: final bill

Hi scotslass86,
You account has a balance of nil and is now closed, so there is nothing payment due or going to be processed.
If there's anything else then please let me know, otherwise all the best with your new ISP.
Chris
scotslass86
Grafter

thank you for the reply, dont i pay the bill in advance? i presumed id paid until the 20th October as was on my last bill or not? thanks
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

You need to count forward 10 days from when you requested your MAC. If that is before the 20th you are due a refund from whichever is the later of that date or Monday (when your migration completed).
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
scotslass86
Grafter

I didnt need a mac cause i went to full LLU and plusnet said i didnt need one, i called plusnet to tell them of the move about a week before i migrated i went live with new provider on monday 1st of october, thanks
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Exactly when you rang them is important because your 10 day notice period started then. Even if you didn't go through the correct channel when you rang your notice period will have started on Monday 1st, so you are due a refund for 11th - 19th at minimum.
scotslass86
Grafter

just checked my emails, it was the 24th sept i called cancellations to tell them i was moving on the 1st and they confirmed that, thanks
kdoug007
Grafter

good  luck  with talk  talk!!!!!!  your need  it  m8
scotslass86
Grafter

Quote from: kdoug007
good  luck  with talk  talk!!!!!!  your need  it  m8

Ive been with talk talk before, granted the customer service with plusnet was far better but they are just too expensive in my area, TT £12 per month cheaper for a much better package for me and to be honest only a few days in with TT but no connection drops as yet that i had constantly with plusnet and i can once again gain access to websites that i couldnt with plusnet so time will tell
If however plusnet ever become unbudled in my area i will likely be back Smiley
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Plusnet will never become unbundled (they are not in any area), but if your exchange is currently Market 1 their price will drop if OFCOM change the designation.
scotslass86
Grafter

I see, yes im market one, no personal problems with plusnet at all had great customer service over the year i was with them just a cost issue need to save the pennies unfortunatly.
jelv
Seasoned Hero

As TalkTalk have enabled your exchange at the next OFCOM review it should change to market 2.
scotslass86
Grafter

thanks good to know for future reference, hopefully plusnet will come back and clarify the billing situation im sure ive paid for service until the 20th so should be due something back, will see
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

A refund was issued yesterday for the service charge you had paid in advance for, please allow 5-7 working days for this to process into your account.
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Chris, does not that result in an email informing the user that a refund is on the way? If not, why not?