cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fight for automatic compensation 2nd month on the trot

janeyroo

fight for automatic compensation 2nd month on the trot

In October our lines were cut through by builders. we were off 18/10 to 22/10 and finally got 3 days compensation then a 4th day after phoning them and coming on here no automatic compensation for us it seemed. Openreach repaired the cables.

In November same builders did the same again further up the road and we were off 20/11 to 24/11. This time Openreach had to replace all cables as beyond repair and added all the cottages to the new telegraph poles. Waited for my 30 days plus automatic period and yet again nothing received, just phoned and been placed on hold to technical support not broadband billing as he said it was a technical issues for 27 minutes and finally told ring back Friday as things are delayed due to Christmas.  

Doesn't sound very automatic to me.. I come to work to work not chase Plusnet for updates.

We were then off again the week before Christmas as yet again builders cut through wire..as a neighbour is 92 and end of life and his care link alarm doesn't work we were all classed as high priority by Openreach..not the nicest of reasons for good service.

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: fight for automatic compensation 2nd month on the trot

Moderator’s Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: fight for automatic compensation 2nd month on the trot

Sorry to see this @janeyroo, could you send me a private message with your username please so I can have a look into it for you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team