cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre extra

stonetostone
Dabbler

fibre extra

I have just logged onto my account and noticed fibre extra on offer at £20.99.that's a lot cheaper than what i pay now so i doubled checked the wording definitely said line rental included.clicked the upgrade icon.

Now what do i find line rental at £18.99 on top of the £20.99 either it's me not reading your advert properly or it's worded to try and suck people in.

s stones

10 REPLIES 10
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: fibre extra

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to Account / Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
idonno
Champion
Fixes: 6

@stonetostone You're definitely reading it right but like you say, digging in further, up pops the line rental. Must be a New Year Eve thing. You know, too much wine etc

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @stonetostone

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear this.

I am not aware of an offer of £20.99 including line rental for Fibre Extra currently, would you be able to take a screenshot at all for me so we can look into it?

Thanks

stonetostone
Dabbler

Hi warwick 

i have sent you a pm with the screenshot of the offer,hoping you get in touch soon with an explanation.

steve

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @stonetostone

Thank you for your response. I have sent an internal email to my colleague @Warwick

He will be in the office later today and will continue to assist you with your query.

Many thanks. 

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @stonetostone

Thanks for sending over the screenshot, I am enquiring about this at my end for you.

In the meantime the image you have sent does include a symbol next to the price itself that would indicate there is an additional term or condition to the price, have you checked to see what this is relating to?

As soon as I have more information I will respond to you through this thread.

stonetostone
Dabbler

Hi warwick

Wasn't there a ruling by the asa on the 31/10/2016 about the same thing that plusnet as done with the advert it looks the same to me. Plusnet are trying to mislead there customers with the pricing in bold letters of £20.99 no mention of line rental although it as a exclamation next to it 

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @stonetostone

I am sorry that this has arisen and assure you that there is no intentional misleading occurring. I am hoping to have more details for you soon and will respond to you with further detail as soon as possible.

Thanks

robinyou
Hooked

im not the only one thats been conned then  . 

robinyou
Hooked

looking for a deal the same time as my saver line rental was ending so line rental came up at £0.00 as i guess it would if it supposed to be included . conned into a 18 month contract . please can you show screenshot if there is no personal information in the image . +net are blaming there customers  

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Modification of Plusnet name edited as per Forum Rules.