cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed.billing.plus.net/apps/payment/failed

CLANKILLER
Hooked

failed.billing.plus.net/apps/payment/failed

hi i missed a direct debit payment and the email told me i had 14 days. now my internet is blocked and i am not able to even access any of your pages, even the payment link and this is a joke.. why tell me i have 14 days then block me? can you please remove restrictions so i am able to setup a new direct debit and pay my bill on friday.

6 REPLIES 6
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: failed.billing.plus.net/apps/payment/failed

@Townman  see a DD will NOT stop this happening 😡

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Context is everything and I think you know that.

There are different groups of people experiencing this issue. Some have had their payment arrangements fail for whatever reason and will arrive here occasionally. Those who have no payment arrangements and arrive here every month will find that setting up payment arrangements with the funds available to pay bills when presented will avoid the experience.

Those who have cash flow difficulties can mitigate encountering the issue by moving their billing date.

Discussions continue within the SU space. The expectation that this should have been fixed a long time ago is very reasonable. I suspect that given at the time a user hits this problem, the priority is to get then out of the bind created by there being no payment arrangements or payment was declined, rather than investigate what’s going wrong and why. From experience of dealing with odd ball failures (it’s not every user in failed payment that encounters this) the in practicality to investigate the cause when it happens will hamper resolution.

It remains the case that for those who have no payment arrangements setting one up (and having the funds available) will avoid them falling into failed payments every month.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

CLANKILLER
Hooked

would be great if someone from plusnet actually helped me instead of ignoring this issue do they not want there money?

CLANKILLER
Hooked

GREAT! Now my phone is cut off so cannot even ring anyone this is a disgrace!

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@Townman  you may be correct but as we know this has been a problem for over 2 YEARS 😞

CLANKILLER
Hooked

This company and the people who work on this forums are clowns.. days later and still no help really are you blind or just dumb? fine i will not pay you its as simple as that have a great day Wink