cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed billing no invoice

Roofi610

failed billing no invoice

Keep getting this last week or so for no apparent reason. Cutting my net off. Bills paid on time via dd. [-Censored-] is going on. No web chat. Can't get through on the phone. If you want my miney give me what I'm paying for.
3 REPLIES 3
azc
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: failed billing no invoice

Other people with this error have been advised to turn their router off for at least 65 minutes, yes it sounds odd but it appears to be an IP address problem and this action should mean you get a different one - worth a try anyway

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi @Roofi610,

A warm welcome to the forums.

The account has no invoice in failed billing.

This error condition is being seen where either payment on the account is over due or (where a dynamic IP address is in use) a previous user of your current IP address (in the last 7 days) has an account payment which is over due.

If you have an over due payment then to resolve this issue you need to attend to the over due bill. If you do not have an over due payment, you need to force your connection to acquire a new IP address.

Use https://www.whatismyip.com/ to find your current external IP address and record it. Switch off your router for at least 65 minutes (to kill off your dynamic IP address lease) and reconnect. Use https://www.whatismyip.com/ again to verify that the address has changed. You should then be able to connect OK

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there. I'm sorry that you're unable to browse the web.

I can see your connection dropped for a long period time on Saturday

How's your connection since it came back up?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet