cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

end of line rental saver

joaniem
Hooked

end of line rental saver

I cannot believe that Plusnet is able to increase my fees by 22%, last year I had line rental saver which cost me £16.49 per month and it is now increased to £20.29 per month this is increasing broadband by the back door because my broadband contract still has 1 year to run.  I have bee a customer for 7 years and saddened to leave because new customers are getting such a good deal and I feel that this is at my expense.

3 REPLIES 3
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: end of line rental saver

@joaniem New customers have to pay line rental at £20.29 too. Although they may get their broadband cheaper. Try calling customer options on 0800 013 2632 to see if there’s anything they can do to help. 

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

I've just called them the end of my line rental saver contract & from 1 June I will be paying exactly the same total as previously. I'm delighted.

joaniem
Hooked

I am pleased to hear your good news. Twice I have contacted Plusnet first to be told wrong information about ending my contract (still have a years broadband) so after reading online information I telephoned a second time and on both occasion was told bye.  Since I have decided to go with another company I am receiving offers to stay. This is such a shame, I have been with them for 7 years and would have been more than happy to stay but I was not happy about the 22% increase.