Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dodgy offers in my account again

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: dodgy offers in my account again

I've sorted this for you now, if you check tomorrow you shouldn't see a contract showing anymore.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

Monthly price still not sorted
Complaint not addressed
Not long now until I can raise with ofcom

I don’t care if you say it’s wrong. It’s there, it’s still there and it’s a year now, this has happened more than once.

Eithef charge me the out of contract price or price you are not overcharging me to ofcom.

D225C9A6-3070-400F-9379-7C67C2D22196.png209A8B21-A3C5-414B-B91B-B49D3A07AA4C.png

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @ukguy1,

Thanks for getting back to us here.

I've now provided further update on your complaint here, we'll be back in touch tomorrow with further updates.

Thanks.

ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

Thanks just seen that.
Do note though that there was never a “recontract” if the account.

It was showing as being in contract (another issue) but the other guy on here sorted that as I’m not in contract, hence the query on the cost shown.

I’ll await the results of the investigation.
ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

The "out of contract" price has now dropped!

I'm now over paying by £9... this gets better and better. Hopefully this is the price I"m supposed to be paying.

I will wait your response to the ticket...with any luck it will be £20 by then.

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 06.08.28.png

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @ukguy1 

I tried to call you today to discuss this but there was no answer. I've looked into this again and while I'll be looking at raising this internally for further investigation into why the out of contract price is showing like that, I'm afraid as per our terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up, the answer I've provided Here hasn't changed.

If you are unhappy with the cost of our service then you are welcome to call us on 0800 013 2632 for a discount as part of a minimum contract term, or move your services away from us (we wouldn't want this ideally but it'd be your decision).

I'm more than happy to call you back to discuss this further if you'd be free for a call tonight?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

Stop preaching t&c's, I signed up 15+ years ago.

If the rice is fake remove it, simple as that. Now it's even showing £27.99 it looks like price manipulation going on.

I'm not interested in discussing renewing contracts to get a fake "out of contract price".

You're not offering full fibre so now your price has gone up to over £36 it's looking more attractive to move to a company who can offer this and I'll be doing that once I've found the right one.

In the meantime justify the fake price and REMOVE IT, simple as that. If I get a satifactory outcome it will not go further.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

While I understand what you've said, we're not obligated to offer you that out of contract price shown in your account. It is as per my previous response incorrect and will be something I'll be looking at raising for investigation internally to correct, because I'm afraid that it is not a straight forward process to correct something like that.

I realise you've said you don't want me to quote terms and conditons, but these are what you're bound to when you use our services. Happy to call you back still if it's easier for you?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

yep, I know t&c's.

However much you quote those to me, that doesnt make it right for you to show customers fake fluxuating prices when you were told months ago. It works both ways.

Just investigate and sort it, then let me know the outcome.

Please stop calling me.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Apologies for the confusion and concern this causes.

I'm happy to come back to you when or if I get this investigated and corrected however I can't guarantee a timeframe.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet