cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount question plz

thisoldman
Grafter

discount question plz

i was on plus value and was given a 1.50 discount for 12 months.I changed to extra  yesterday and my discount has disappeared.Could some one at Pn please explain before i have a fit.
8 REPLIES 8
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: discount question plz

I don't work for PN however I can think of the reason why this happened, You were probably given that discount on the basis you keep whatever packages your on and do not change to something else, Well this Is what happened to me anyway.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
It's the way the system is designed, if there is a discount on an account when the product is changed it is cancelled, and a ticket raised to the billing team so that they can check whether the discount is still valid on the new product.
thisoldman
Grafter

txs for reply mand. i hope you get this reinstated asap.........otherwise...........
thisoldman
Grafter

@steve  no sorry you are wrong the discount had nothing to do with the product.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi TOM,
I've readded your discounts for you, hope that helps.
thisoldman
Grafter

thank you matt. you are the bizz. Its a shame pn software does not check old product data and transfer discounts etc to new product thus saving your valuable time.

again many thanks
The_10th
Grafter

Just received a response to a ticket about a generic 12 monthly discount of £3.50 for my BBYW3 product and told I won't get that discount if I move to Extra with no other info. (market 2)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It wouldn't necessarily be the same amount but I'm sure something could be arranged - you'd be better calling our COT team though to discuss this on 08451406002. As for the time limit to move to extra, there isn't one - you can move when you wish.