cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

direct debit

kirstyb

direct debit

signed up a couple of months ago - I think by the looks of it i may have typed some details in wrong when setting up direct debit. it came back saying direct debit failed, before the broadband was activated. 

i try changing payment plan in my account details but its greyed out.  whenever i try and ring I'm told to wait and that there is nothing no one can do i just have to make payment by card now.

is there no way i can get this issued sorted?

3 REPLIES 3
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: direct debit

Hi @kirstyb

I am sorry to hear this.

It appears that your account is effected by a system fault which is preventing the payment method details from being updated. Please be assured that our teams are working on fixing the problem as soon as possible. However, it does mean that whilst the issue is ongoing, one off payments would need to be made on a debit or credit card when the invoice is generated.

I am really sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

your account is effected by a system fault ??

Its been a Fault for 18 months so far 😯 with NO end in sight

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @smiffy1

I'm really sorry to hear that your account has been effected by a fault.

Please be assured we are constantly working on resolving the outstanding problems as soon as possible. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team