cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

direct debit?

ulster14

direct debit?

i hav just come over to plusnet , an am due to pay my first bill in 6 days time, havn been wit talk talk previous and even though their internet speeds wer crap they wer very exact on informing u via e-mail your due bill,10 days before your bill was to be removed from your account, so you had the chance to ensure the correct amount was there, there does not seem to be the same service here, can anyone confirm or other wise  Undecided
6 REPLIES 6
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Re: direct debit?

The email comes through on the billing date, but the money will not leave your account for a few days after.
Just checked our last bill, to be precise on the timeframe and it said 4 days (or more) after billing date before it's taken from the 'bank'.
That's RPM to you!!
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

My billing date is the 1st of the month but the money has never been taken before 6th.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi ulster14,
RPMozley is correct Smiley The email will be generated on your billing date confirming the amount and it will state that the money should be taken on or before a particular date.
ulster14

thank you all very much,  reassuring response from all, hav to say very happy with download speed, small hick up but on a whole cannot complain as yet!!!! Lips_are_sealed
jetstar
Grafter

Is it possible to change a direct debit date instead of billing every month on product start date? Other utilities offer flexible billing dates...
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Until PN install their new billing system it's not possible for them to change the date. A ridiculous place to be! Whoever built the original billing architecture didn't do it with the customer in mind!