Did you mean: 

direct debit instruction problems

macmonra

direct debit instruction problems

You email me:

"

Dear Mr llano, 
Account username: [Removed] 
Since we last emailed you, our records still show that the card details saved for your broadband account aren't valid or may have expired.
So that we can take the next payment for your broadband service it's important that you update your card details before 2018-05-06.
Update your card details now:
Kind regards, 

Plusnet Customer Support
Email ref: E0674

I am trying to reply to you but you do not receive emails back to yours. This is what I say:
Dear Sirs

There must be a problem with your system. I only paid with my debit card for this month as your billing failed to contact correctly my bank to process the direct debit instruction. I gave my personal information to your agent Martin Wright on the phone and he initiated again the process of the direct debit instruction and that is what it shows in my account with plusnet. ( I do not know why you say stored card details needupdating)

Please check my case and your system. I have done the most I can to sort this situation. I do not want to have more problems next month with my payments

Best regards

Ramon Llano
Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Fixes: 238

Re: direct debit instruction problems

Moderator's note:

This thread has been moved from Broadband.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

macmonra

Hope that my posting will trigger a positive reaction from plusnet staff. Speaking on the phone to Customer Care took me nowhere.

Regards

Ramon

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 231

Sorry to hear that.

The e-mails you've received are sent out automatically when there isn't a active direct debit.

Once it goes live you'll stop receiving them but there isn't anything we can do until then I'm afraid.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team