cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit threshold reached in previous period. now paid, still cant make outgoing calls

johnnewhouse

credit threshold reached in previous period. now paid, still cant make outgoing calls

Hi, currently waiting in phone queue as need this resolved asap for an elderly relative, therefore this may be resolved before someone reads this.

we are unable to make outgoing calls as we are informed that we've exceeded threshold and need to contact payment line.

however, the credit exceeded was in the previous period, bill dated 2nd april. this was then paid on the 9th (identified in plusnets system). my account indicates that we have the full £55 credit threshold available again. however cant make calls.

could someone resolve asap please.

Thanks

Terry

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: credit threshold reached in previous period. now paid, still cant make outgoing calls

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: credit threshold reached in previous period. now paid, still cant make outgoing calls

Hi @johnnewhouse

I am really sorry to hear that. I can see that you've managed to get in touch with our Customer Service team and this issue was resolved. Nothing like that should happen again in future.

If you need any further help please answer to this ticket

Please accept apologies for this inconvenience.

-Piotr