cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract

binzy
Grafter

contract

Hi Guys Has any of you come across this before?  Half way through my 24month contract i find that my special offer discount has been removed this was NOT explained to me at the time of renewing my contract in November 2013 or when i renewed my line rental with Nigel Baxter in November 2014 which was half way through my contract so he must have know this and i would not have renewed the line rental,
I spoken on the phone this morning to accounts and Ali explained that ( special offer) is only for half the contract so why was i NOT told this at the start of contract or when renewing my line rental in November it seems so deceitful to me that they want customers so bad that they hide these important factors from you instead of being up front, I have renewed my contract many time before and not had this deceit so im stuck now till November then both line rental and contract runs out then im off, don't like this underhandedness they need to be more honest, I have enjoyed my time here but it looks as if things have change and not for the better
Regards Binzy
1 REPLY 1
binzy
Grafter

Re: contract

Ok Guys The follow up
                                          Three phone calls later after speaking to Ali, Ruben,Tom, got to the bottom of it, A lot of information give to me was wrong and only after speaking to Tom did i get the correct one,
My 24 month contract was indeed a special offer for the whole of the 24 months not just 12 months, A reimbursement for last three bills is now in place also given a free month for my trouble, so if you can talk to the right person in the right department you will get to the bottom of it, but sadly its not always the case as i spent 45 minutes getting there and could have given up when the first two told me there was nothing that could be done
If you have a similar problem then phone 0800 013 2632 first might save you a bit of time
Regards Binzy  Wink Wink Wink