cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract renewal switching to full fibre

StewartJump

contract renewal switching to full fibre

Hi,

my contract for fttc is expiring and the cost has increased to £35 per month from about £24. Ive selected the option to switch to Full Fibre on the 150MB deal for £28. i'd be happy to pay a bit extra on the out of contract price if the switch was this month but I've just been notified the switch date is now 26th June. 

Am I really going to have to pay the out of contract price when I've agreed to a new 2 year contract and its delays elsewhere that are holding up the switch?

Thanks

Stewart

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: contract renewal switching to full fibre

Hi Stewart! As the delay to that isn't your fault I can pop in some discounts to give you a couple of extra months at the same "in contract" price that you've paid recently, does that sound OK to you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
StewartJump

Hi Adam,

That sounds fair to me.

Thanks for you assistance.

Regards

Stewart

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheers Stewart and no problem, everything is lined up for that to be done on the next bill so I'll revisit this next month in case it needs to be done again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Stewart, I'm just letting you know that I've credited the next bill for you too.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team