Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract date

g4jnw
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

contract date

Im trying to find out my contract date so i won't have any charges if i leave.
All i can find in my accounts is 2009 but have changed packages some time later than that I think.
Cant see anything else in my accounts, have used ask jess and its a bit useless cause it just says answer is in the members area - dooh
I want to find out as my house is up for sale and it could sell soon or may take a year who knows
The broadband is also due to upgrade to fibre to cabinet before april too so i thought the best would be to look around for a short contract when I do sell as I don't want to get into a long contract.
My username plusnet is lesnorton and you have my email address, just don't want to sit on the phone for ever waiting to speak to someone.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: contract date

Hi there,
The contract is due to end on 24/11/15.
I hope you find a suitable buyer soon, when the time comes I'd have a chat with our customer options team to see if we can offer a deal that would suit you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
g4jnw
Rising Star

Just to update on our position and wonder what will happen.
We have as yet not found a buyer but if we do before November we are either likely to do one of 2 things as ultimately we will be moving abroad in 2016 (if we get a sale by then)
If we move straight abroad what will the cost be for termination, is it on a sliding scale or would we have to pay up till November? plus is there an exit fee?
If we move into rented property in the UK for 6 months but don't require a new contract I note that there is a fee of £65 do we then only have to continue to at least November to cancel without charge?
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi g4jnw, I have sent a response to you through your online account as it contains personal details.
Thanks
Ben B
g4jnw
Rising Star

Quote from: Ben
Hi g4jnw, I have sent a response to you through your online account as it contains personal details.
Thanks
Ben B

Thanks Ben B got your email
I will consider what to do when we sell but it looks like if we move into temp accommodation it may be best to just pay the cessation fee and go with a short term contract company as there are one or 2 available as paying the £65 plus the cessation fee for a short time is a bit much, especially as i have been with you since plusnet started, although changed packages a couple of times.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I'd suggest you look at using Three or one of the other mobile networks for the short term need.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)