cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contact following complaint on trustpilot re not honouring quoted new contract rate

hitchhiker43
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

contact following complaint on trustpilot re not honouring quoted new contract rate

I just copy the trustpilot text in here and await your comment

stitched up again, there offers are worthless

Just been stitched up in my annual review again!
When I was thinking of leaving for another ISP they dropped there price as a retention offer to £22 BUT I refused that whilst I continued investigating some 10 days ago. Discovered other ISP's would not meet my requirements so phoned back Pnet today and the lowest they would give me was £23.49 so had to renew at that, don't ever take these peoples word for anything!!

Reply from Plusnet
Hi there,

Thanks for your review and and I am sorry to hear that there has been a change in the offers for your renewal.

Would you be able to get in touch with us via a private message on either Twitter or Facebook ensuring you provide your account username and we would be happy to look into this. Alternatively you can contact us on our community site at http://community.plus.net

Regards,
Warwick

Tp-link W8960n on longgggggggg line!
3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: contact following complaint on trustpilot re not honouring quoted new contract rate

Hey @hitchhiker43

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry that we couldn't offer the pricing that you were looking for on this occasion - our deals are subject to change each week and therefore pricing will change. We aim to offer the best possible deal we can at the point where a recontract is requested, unfortunately with the competitive nature of the industry we're not always able to match a previous deal or offer. Deals and pricing do vary frequently and despite not being suitable for you at present, this may change moving forward.

Thank you.

hitchhiker43
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: contact following complaint on trustpilot re not honouring quoted new contract rate

So that's a long way of saying I was wasting my time following Warwicks advise!

Tp-link W8960n on longgggggggg line!
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Unhelpful replies removed 
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'