cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cease charge activated?

scotslass86
Grafter

cease charge activated?

due to leave plusnet on the 1st Oct and transfer to talk talk I have recieved an email saying pstn cease and In my account summary it says cesstation charge of £25 activated? what does this mean as im going to LLU so shouldnt be charged?
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: cease charge activated?

You'll need to contact our cancellations team to tell us you're leaving, this will allow us to confirm any final charges and then close your account down.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
scotslass86
Grafter

I can never get through! i have already recived a text an email and a automated answer message from plusnet confirming im leaving and telling me this account will be closed on October 1st so why on earth do i need to keep spending time and money trying to get through when plusnet already know?Huh
LukeAger
Grafter

Hi Scotslass86.
Quote from: scotslass86
why on earth do i need to keep spending time and money trying to get through when plusnet already know?Huh

Quote from: Chris
this will allow us to confirm any final charges and then close your account down.

It's best we can discuss this with you to make sure any charges are correct(if any).
Thanks.