cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cashback form not working

FIXED
woodpecker

cashback form not working

Having received my email inviting me to claim my cashback, and trying to complete the form it is not working. I made a phone call on 10th September and the analyst raised a question on my behalf and I am still waiting for someone to help me raise a claim--how long does it take for someone to sort this out? 2 months so that the claim is no longer valid?

7 REPLIES 7
woodpecker

Re: cashback form not working

in addition to this when I try to go on an online chat I get this message no matter what time of the day I try

I'm sorry, none of our Plusnet Chat teams are available right now. We're available Monday to Sunday, 07:30-22:00 We are unable to answer questions about moving home or cancelling your account via chat. To discuss this, please call us, free of charge, on 0800 013 2632 or 0330 123 9197 from a mobile

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Try disabling any adblockers or script blockers as they can prevent chat from working properly.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Do you have any Ad Blockers enabled as these can sometimes cause problems accessing chat.

Edit: Browni beat me to it.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

woodpecker

just checked adblocker is disabled, any other suggestions welcome Smiley

Haybasha
Rising Star

Try chat without logging into your account, for some reason it never worked for me if I was logged in but it did if I wasn't.

Might have been PlusNet putting a flag on my account so I couldn't get through Tongue

woodpecker

Thanks for the tip-- you are right the chat does work without logging in, trouble is all i get is connecting... as they are experiencing high volumes!!!!!!!

Nightmare how do you get Plusnet to respond.

Still can't get the cashback link to work--anyone else had this issue?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix
Sorry to hear that you're not able to get through to us to check your cash back. If you private message me with your username I will be happy to look into this for you once I'm in the office in a few hours.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button