cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash back

terence1
Hooked

cash back

This pops up when I try to fill out online form for cash back ?
Please check the following details match the ones on your new Plusnet account.

- Last name

Still not able to clam cash back as this pops up when I press enter
The name I entered was Dempsey.

15 REPLIES 15
Ol212
Dabbler

Re: cash back

Hi, do you know who's offering the best cash back? I signed up and the account set up failed yet it took the money!! Waiting now to get money back! Thought if I try again may as well get a cash back for my troubles!!
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Are you using an affiliate website for the cashback offer?

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @terence1 Welcome to the community forums.

Sorry to hear of the problems you've having trying to send of the cashback redemption form. Looking at your account I can see you contacted us and got a spelling with the name corrected, however the cashback runs off a different system that would update via the account, so it's likely the spelling is still incorrect over there.

Leave this with me and I'll request the redemption is completed from our side and ask that the name on the cheque is correct before it's sent.

I'll provide an update via the account shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Ol212
Dabbler

Can you tell me is the 18 month deal the quidco selection? Is the 12 month one plus nets own! Any idea how much cash back from the 12month one
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

The current cashback offer through our website is £50.

@Ol212 wrote:
Can you tell me is the 18 month deal the quidco selection?

Assuming your screenshot showing cashback on an 18month contract is from the quidco website, yes.

Please note: That quidco cashback offers are void if taken with other cashback offers.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
terence1
Hooked

"Leave this with me and I'll request the redemption is completed from our side and ask that the name on the cheque is correct before it's sent."

Still not heard back from you about check is there a problem.

Regards T1

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I did respond to the ticket (Which should have also sent you an email notification).

You can view this on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=132830644

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
terence1
Hooked

I did respond to the ticket (Which should have also sent you an email notification).

No you did not no email, and no check, argggggh

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I can assure you I did respond to the ticket and in my previous response I also provided you a link to view the response on the member centre. Please can you view the response on the member centre and check the email address at the bottom of the response is correct ([Email notification sent to: **********@gmail.com])

I'll escalate this matter again and provide an update via the account as I did previously.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
terence1
Hooked

When will this cash back check arrive still no sign of it Can you give me a clear answer PLEASE  : (

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've provided an update via your account as I have just received a response from our marketing team.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
terence1
Hooked

well what’s the response

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As per one of my previous responses:

@HarryB wrote:

You can view this on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=132830644

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
nkr23

Good evening
I joined on 28/11/16 Cyber Monday with a £50 cashback offer valid till 29/11/16. I paid out the line rental in advance on the 28/11/16.
I have not received £50 cashback as of yet and an guessing it is in the post as we are all set up. Great broadband speeds better than SKYs horrid service.
Please can you let me know when I will receive the £50 cheque if it has not already been sent out.
Many thanks