Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant order online or change anything

FIXED
kennethmcleod
Dabbler

cant order online or change anything

hello wonder if anyone can help, for quite a while now i can change or order anything online, why is this, and whats gone wrong, i have not placed any orders online for months, why ?

oh i am already a plusnet customer would like to get this sorted as my contact is up in march 2023

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 260

Re: cant order online or change anything

@kennethmcleod This is a fault which has plagued many, many customers for as long as the 'new, improved' accounting package has been around. For some reason, completed actions are never closed off properly, so the 'no further changes allowed' flag is not cleared. It STILL - after 2+ years needs staff intervention, unless you can sit on the phone for hours waiting for the call centre agents to pick up the phone.

John
Mav
Fixes: 516

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from General Chat to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Fix

Hi @kennethmcleod

I'm really sorry for how long it's taken to get back to you. We've been quite busy recently so it's taking longer than we'd like to reply.

I've raised this to the relevant team to be fixed and this should happen in the next 24 hours

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
kennethmcleod
Dabbler

I renewed my contract, but now its happening again, I can't change anything or order anything, the last thing I tried to order was what I call the updated voicemail that I pay £3 a month for, not even sure if that went through, I prefer to order online saves me time, and more convient,  if I have too I phone up and wait in a que but would rather do it online.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

When did you renew the contract?  Was there any changes to your services included in the renewal?  There is more than a fair chance that the changes are still pending and until they have been implemented, you cannot make further changes on-line, until your next billing date.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.