cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot set up an account

johnbr

cannot set up an account

i have been with plusnet for 4 weeks now and unable to set up n account i have tried the reset password route do's not work  

nor do's forgotten user name need help 

John

6 REPLIES 6
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: cannot set up an account

Hi @johnbr,

I'm very sorry for the delay in getting back to you on here. Please check through the emails that we've sent you since you signed up as your account username should be confirmed on some of those. Once you have the username, please try resetting your password via the password reset tool here using your account username rather than your email address.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
johnbr

sorry i am a mobile user not broadband but i have tied everything phone or account number Email none work all i get is details not reconsidered 

John 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @johnbr,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

To confirm if you are a mobile account holder, your account will already be set up by us. When you signed up you will have received some emails in regards to what you mobile number will be and you will have set up a password when signing up. Please go ahead to the member centre here: https://www.plus.net/my-account/mobile/jsf/pages/Login.xhtml and enter the info requested.

If you have trouble remembering the password you set up please click on "forgotten password" and go through the steps advised.

Please let us know if you need further assistance,

Thanks.

johnbr

i have never been able to access my account so never got to set a password

the email i got told me to use my account number as my password but when i tried to use that all i get is not known

i have also tried to use my mobile as well but that do's not work  

i did phone customer services and they told me they was a fault with the website and to just keep trying 

it now been six weeks it getting to the point now where i am thinking of leaving to someone else 

John  

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @johnbr,

Thank you for confirming that you have tried with both your account number and your mobile number. I'm sorry that it's not allowing you to log in and for the inconvenience that this has caused you. We'll need to access your account so that we can investigate this further. Please can you send me to the following details over on a private message and then add another comment to this post once you have done that:

- Your mobile number

- Your full address, including the postcode

- Your full name

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
johnbr

have sent a pm 

John