Had phone connected on the 5th with broadband supposed to be later on that day, so now 5 days later and getting promised every day that it would be fixed in 24 hours the latest is now 72 hours, so seriously thinking of just canceling everything. So is there a getout if they can't supply what was ordered
Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear about this. Looking at your account it's clear to see that there's been some confusion. To clarify, the broadband order hasn't completed yet, it's still in delay so I'm going to chase that up now and I'll close the fault ticket in the meantime.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button