cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't see bill

dap

can't see bill

Hi , I've been trying for a couple of weeks to understand why my bill was higher last month.  Appreciate times are difficult but Bills have not been available to view on my account, seems like I'm not the only one.  Also no customer service phone calls possible.  Also no information update on website to explain what is happening - quite the contrary - I'm encouraged to either log in to see my bill or to phone customer service , neither of which have been working for two weeks.  Finally after a lot of effort I've managed to work out how to join and then post on this community.  A pity , because otherwise to date I have been a very happy customer.

2 REPLIES 2
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: can't see bill

Hi @dap

Sorry to hear this. I have tried to call but was unable to get in touch, sorry I missed you.

I've now addressed your query via a ticket on your account. You can view this here and I've also sent an email notification. Please do let us know if you have any further questions!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
dap

Re: can't see bill

Thank you for resolving this KatieC , especially on a Bank Holiday.  Appreciate times are difficult ,  so confidence in Plusnet restored.  I was just concerned that we might be running up extra costs each month without knowing why.  Many thanks.