Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not pay my bill as returned direct debit

firebird1000
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

can not pay my bill as returned direct debit

can some one look in to this as can not pay my bill as restrictions on my account so not  able to pay as there is no way for me to do it as the old system did account name [Removed] please

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

12 REPLIES 12
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: can not pay my bill as returned direct debit

Hi @firebird1000,

I have removed the restrictions for you.

You might have to reboot the router for this to take effect.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
mum3003

I am having the same problem after problems with my bank. Can get on to every other website but cannot get on to my Plusnet  account. Get this message "www.plus.net refused to connect." Please help

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @mum3003 

We're sorry to hear that you are unable to access your account. 

Please feel free to PM your account username and we will investigate for you.

Alternatively, you can call in and speak with our Customer Services team on: 0800 432 0200

Kind Regards

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@mum3003

Hi. A warm welcome to the forums.

Can you please assist by clarifying the error message you’ve seen? Was it actually “Connection refused”?

That is a very specific error condition. Are you using safeguard?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

firebird1000
Rising Star

tried to connect wireless on my plusnet router and all i get is web page not available / net:::err_connection-refused on my mobile phone it seems i will have to ring u up and wait 30mins to 50 mins  why can i not pay on line /please is there a link for me to do it please just tried to login to my account on line no web page so the restaurants are back on

firebird1000
Rising Star

i meant to say restrictions not the spelling correction one

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Connection refused for me points to something distinct in the access restrictions space, possibly a DNS or network routing issue.

Have you tried to access your account using your mobile phone over 3G/4G?  Doing so would avoid the Plusnet network and I expect that you should be able to connect and pay your bill.

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @firebird1000,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to  hear you are still having trouble with the payment of your services, could you give the suggestion Townman mentioned of trying this  with your mobile data enabled and your WiFi disabled on and let us know how you get on?

Thanks.

firebird1000
Rising Star

had to ring to clear the bill not happy u should be able to pay on line have had a email with a link to pay BUT DID NOT WORK web page not found come on get it sorted out please Crazy2

firebird1000
Rising Star

this is what happens when i go to the link of mads

Error

Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Did you try again?

I’ve seen this as a transient error, where trying again a few seconds later has been successful.

Staffers: is any finger print left for this error message which explains why the action could not be performed?

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @Townman 

I have queried this for you and we don't have a log that we can view regarding this issue. 

We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused @firebird1000

If you keep experiencing this issue when your bill is due. Please feel free to give us a shout. 

Kind Regards