cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing problems

FIXED
giddyroo

billing problems

am really starting to get annoyed with plusnet, my bill is never the same even after setting my bill to 24.99 per mth after previous issue with bill payments..i checked my bank statements few days ago and noticed my bill for this mth is £29. why..and this is not the only mth..i do not use my home phone yet it changes each mth, from what i can see each mth varies ...why is this, i never use my home phone....sort it or i go elsewere..thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: billing problems

Hi there.

I've been looking into this for you and I'm sorry to see your bills have been incorrect.

I believe I've sorted the overcharges and I'm in the process of sorting this moving forward. I've provided more detail on a support ticket you can view by going Here after you've logged into your account.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
giddyroo

many many thanks, i look forward  to continue with your service, many thanks

gandalf

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix
@giddyroo No problem and thanks for getting back to us. If you need assistance with anything else feel free to just let us know. Smiley
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
giddyroo

wellll, i thought i was happy..just seen my  bill, it shows 29.99

hellooo thought this was sorted, it is supposed to be 24.99, as i never use the phone only broadband, so will sure be happy to understand, why is it  29.99.

also just reread what you mentioned about being overbilled..when i made an issue regarding this last year approx end of september i was told my bill would be 24.99 alas, i have noticed from my bank, i have been paying  at least £5 per mth over the agreed amount, and also no pyment has been paid into my account since last chat

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @giddyroo 

I believe I've dealt with the overcharges as per my reply on ticket 192974619 and from what I can see your invoice following that hasn't been generated yet. I'm monitoring this and I'll check back on or around your next bill date.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet