cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing date

brothertse2008

billing date

when will the direct debit be taken fro mmy account in FEbuary and how much will it be ?  Also why have i not revieved any paperwork about this account
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: billing date

Hi brothertse2008,
Welcome to Plusnet and the forums, to check your billing date try logging into here: https://portal.plus.net/my.html you can also find out your monthly payments and itemised bills.
With regards to paper bills we don't do them I'm afraid, everything you need should be available through the link I've given you but do give me a shout if not.

Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
brothertse2008

in the "view my bill" section it tells me what it was for January.  I asume the billing dates will be the same.  I need to know how much will come out my account,and when.  Does the "view my bill" date change once the onvoice is generated and then extra time allowed after that before payment leaves the bank ? dont meen to sound retarded but it aint made clear
cheers
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Normally the day your next period start you get an e-mail;e telling you the amount you have to pay
If you are on direct debit, normally the money leaves your bank three working days late, this is also on the e-mail
If you pay via credit or debit card it goes the following day