cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billed incorrectly

Manna1234

billed incorrectly

I received an invoice for fibre broadband but I am not on a fibre broadband contact. I am standard broadband and my package said free broadband with paid line rental. I paid line rental up front so I should not be receiving any bill this month! Please fix this ASAP!

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: billed incorrectly

Hi there,

I've just checked your account and the deal you've signed up for entitles you to Unlimited Fibre for £5 per month for 18th months

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Manna1234

incorrect, I tried to sign up for unlimited fibre but the order was rejected so I was transferred to ADSL only 12 month contract , free with line rental which I paid all up front.

Please check my connection, you will see for yourself that I am not receiving fibre.

I am losing my patience with Plusnet, rejected orders, delayed Adsl connection and now billed for the fibre I was rejected from. This has to be fixed!
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Looking into your account, I can see that you did agree a free broadband contract after your account was initially provisioned as fibre.

Leave this with me, and I'll make sure your account is changed over and the necessary refunds are provided.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thanks for your patience.

I've changed your account over to ADSL and issued you the necessary refunds, updating your ticket by email.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button