cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

mrcant72

bill

why is it a secret about how much my total bill is going to be on 25th as how am i meant to know how much i need to pay into the bank as after putting 50 in there it looks like its not enough and support well they dont actually support anything that i asked but im now worse off than i was with talk talk at least i had youview before now it seems ill be at least 25 pounds worse and no tv actually ill just quit it doesnt matter as i cant afford nearly 80 pounds a month and for what 
1 REPLY 1
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: bill

This has been discussed before - the e-mail(s) you get at your "end of billing period" specify what the charge will be when payment is taken/needed roughly 5 days later (based on a VADD payment), so you should know the amount you need by the payment date. It then depends how you make the money available - my slowest transfers (building society to bank/BS) are next day PM (add 1 day after 19:00  Shocked ) using internet banking.
Phil
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.