cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill missing urgent.

randm
Hooked

bill missing urgent.

husband needs to prove he made a phone call, but the one bill i need for the date is missing. need a s a p. need to see the calls for february 2020. (missing april 2020 bill).

4 REPLIES 4
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: bill missing urgent.

Hi @randm

Thanks for getting in touch. You can view history of calls here

If you are looking for call made in February you will need to check your bill from February/March, not April. I've looked into your account and there are no missing bills, account was closed so list of calls from last month of service is on final bill generated 20 days after account closure.

Please be aware that if that call was not charged it won't appear on your bill.

I hope that answers your question.

randm
Hooked

thank you, so are the itemised bills taken from the 1st of the month to the first of the next month?

PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Calls are grouped by "billing month", so notionally cover the same period as the internet billing (depends on when the data is received.by Plusnet).

Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
randm
Hooked

so how do i know when my billing month starts and ends, as there is nothing written on the bill stating the period it covers, this was why i wondered if the rest of feb was on the next bill, i.e if my billing date went from 15th feb to 15th march then i would have being missing a bill. thanks for your help by the way xx